Job Opportunities with our Litigation Support Firm
We are looking for the ‘right people’ to join our team in the following roles…
…E-Discovery & Technical Production Specialists
CloudNine Discovery, one of the nation’s fastest growing litigation support services and electronic discovery providers, is expanding its Houston based litigation support, production, sales and project management teams. Please check our job openings below:
EDD & Technical Production Specialist: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conversion, culling, and loading of electronic data to be hosted in ImageDepot or other major litigation support software per client request
- Creating standard database load files (Concordance, Summation, IPro) per client specifications
- Load File Manipulation to include file renaming, merging, and conversion from one format to another
- Custom data processing and imports
- Custom load file and cross reference creation
- Creating directory structure and listings for analysis
- Creating and updating project tracking and QC spreadsheets
- Creating and updating documentation
- Creating data CDs and DVDs
- Reformatting documents using both macros and manual manipulation (primarily spreadsheets)
- Performing quality assurance checks on all deliverables
- Timely and accurate project updates to client services
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be quality oriented.
- Must be eager and have the ability to learn new skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook is required. Advanced knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with MS Windows, DOS commands, Batch files, CD\DVD burning, and Zip utilities is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, SQL and VBA is a plus.
- Experience with Concordance, Summation, IPRO, LAW, and other litigation support software is a plus.
- Experience converting various mail formats into workable PST formats is a plus.
- Experience with electronic discovery software is a plus.
- College Degree and various hardware skills (swapping hard drives and using common peripheral devices) is a plus.
- Should have general technical knowledge over a wide area with the ability to perform detailed troubleshooting and learn customized proprietary software.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Litigation support services experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with an attention to detail.
Compensation package includes competitive pay plan with benefits, including medical insurance and 401k. No travel required.
“I love working for CloudNine Discovery! As an employee in the Technical Support department, I spend most of my time in front of a computer, helping our clients. Having worked in a Customer Service environment previously, I understand how daunting helping unhappy customers can be every day. But that just isn’t the case at CloudNine. This company really does take to heart their core value of “Have Fun at Work!” Not only do we all have fun, but when a problem comes in, it is handled with collaborative effort, and I never feel like I have been thrown to the proverbial wolves. Here at CloudNine, the family values and unending support from Executive Management trickle down through the rest of the company to make every employee feel welcome, supported and at home. I am really grateful to have found a company that will nurture and support my development in my chosen field.” –.Technical Support Representative
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Other Litigation Support Services Job Openings: