Project Managers and Assistant Project Manager Job Opportunities with our eDiscovery Software Firm
Would you be open to explore a situation if it were clearly superior to what you’re doing today? If so, you came to the right place.
CloudNine Discovery is a rapidly growing Houston based electronic discovery software and legal services company. If you’re an “A” player project manager with a passion for technology, here is your chance to join a team of energetic, dynamic, fun, industry-leading professionals! If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are an energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and are an intelligent, creative, self-motivated problem solver, then this is the BIG opportunity you have been waiting for!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?
It’s a great time to join our eDiscovery software, services and project management team. Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1000 companies in a small business environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN doing it. Your creativity and energy are what we need. Visit our Core Values page to see why our employees enjoy coming to work!
At CloudNine Discovery, people do not have “jobs;” they have responsibilities. We are proud of the statement, “It’s all about the right people.” Attitude, Character and Enthusiasm (ACE) is important to our company culture where our people feel the fun, and the passion, as well as the care for one another. Our engaged, high performing team works hard to make it all about the right people and treating people right.
Competitive Stable Compensation: Base + Bonues + Profit Sharing. Full benefits and 401k matching
Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Candidates should possess strong organizational skills.
- Assist with projects throughout all phases of the litigation lifecycle
- Assist with providing direction and scheduling for all work on projects necessary to meet client requirements
- Communicate with clients, both internal and external, vendors, and production staff regarding project specifications and deadlines
- Assist with preparing project documentation, including but not limited to: Project Worksheets, Scanning Instructions, Coding Manuals, EDD processing instructions, Technical Specifications, and other related materials
- Provide client support for the implementation of technology solutions and the Online Review Tool
- Document project progress and communicate internally and externally on an ad-hoc and scheduled basis as required
- Responsible for coordinating the shipment of images and the return of coded data between Production and authorized coding and scanning vendors
- Responsible for performing quality control reviews of data that is returned from outsourced vendors prior to releasing work product to clients
- Responsible for resolving issues and questions between Client Services, Production, Sales Support, partners, and clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or computer related field a plus
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Experience working in the litigation support department of a major law firm or large litigation support company is a plus
- Strong technical skills including database and electronic discovery experience
- Knowledge of best practices for litigation support
- Familiarity with litigation support software (e.g., LAW and Concordance)
- Expertise in some, or all, of these additional tools: Word, Access, Power Point, Excel, Internet Explorer, Acrobat, Text Pad, etc.
- Ability to manage priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral skills and a keen level of attention to detail
- Must be client focused with the ability to develop good relationships
- Some physical lifting and moving may be required from day to day
Compensation package includes competitive pay plan with benefits, including medical insurance and 401k. No travel required.
Interested candidates for jobs should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Other Litigation Support Job Openings: