Business Development Consultant - Inside & Outside Sales
Would you be open to explore a situation if it were clearly superior to what you’re doing today? If so, you came to the right place.
CloudNine Discovery is a rapidly growing Houston based electronic discovery software and legal services company. If you’re an A player inside sales professional or New Business Development consultant with a passion for technology, here is your chance to join a team of energetic, dynamic, fun, industry-leading professionals! If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are an energetic consultant sales professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and are an intelligent, creative, self-motivated problem solver, then this is the BIG opportunity you have been waiting for!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?
It’s a great time to join our eDiscovery software services and new business development consulting team. Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1000 companies in a small business environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN doing it. Your creativity and energy are what we need. Visit our Core Values page to see why our employees enjoy coming to work!
At CloudNine Discovery, people do not have “jobs;” they have responsibilities. We are proud of the statement, “It’s all about the right people.” Attitude, Character and Enthusiasm (ACE) is important to our company culture where our people feel the fun, and the passion, as well as the care for one another. Our engaged, high performing team works hard to make it all about the right people and treating people right.
Competitive Stable Compensation: Base + Commission (No Cap) + Profit Sharing. Full benefits and 401k matching
New Business Development Consultants Performance Goals:
- New Business Development Consultants take advantage of warm lead generation from our web marketing, lead generation efforts and client referrals.
- Sales and Business Consultants Prospect and close new business by making cold calls, leveraging existing customer referrals and hosting online meetings with interested law firms and corporations in your territory.
- Business Development Consultants make 3 – 5 web presentations daily.
- A sales professional you will make at least 25 prospecting calls daily.
- Work as a team with a customer service specialist assigned to your territory to effectively manage your regional territory.
- New Business Development Consultants maximize regional growth in new client acquisitions and current client reorders through our in house experts ability to deliver a premium service at competitive prices.
- Business Development Consultants collaborate with the Marketing Department to develop effective strategies and tactics for sales growth for your territory.
- Business Development Consultants provide AMAZING SERVICE to customers and prospects by anticipating their needs and finding creative solutions to the challenges of their business.
- As a Sales professional they follow up on email sales leads and customer requests.
- Business Development Consultants resolve any client issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Business Development Consultants Engage new customers by utilizing their charismatic personality to build customer loyalty.
- Utilize your nurturing and generous attributes to ensure the customer is taken care of from initial contact, to closing and throughout the business relationship.
- Utilize innovative technologies such as GoToMeeting & Salesforce.com to maximize your customer outreach and branding efforts with prospective and current clients.
- Develop and execute email marketing promotions to drive new sales.
- Create sales presentations and host webinars.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 – 3+ years’ experience working as an inside sales representative or New Business Development Consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – great opportunity for recent college graduates.
- Experience or interest in closing sales over the telephone.
- Ambitious, Goal Driven, and possess a Positive Attitude.
- Business to Business sales experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual and respectful of others’ schedules and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Technically adept
- Highly organized team player
- Ability to work an eight (8) hour shift, shifts may start as early as 7AM and end as late as 8PM. Shifts are determined by the time zone of your assigned territory.
- Base + Commission (no cap)
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- Territory Growth Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
Office Location: 14655 Northwest Freeway, Ste 135, Houston, Texas 77040
“I enjoy working at CloudNine Discovery and have been with the company over 2 years. It is a great place to work. All the employees make a great team and are always willing to help you at any time.” - Inside Sales Representative
“I enjoy working at CloudNine Discovery for a number of reasons. However, the one thing that stands out to me is the autonomy to be able to attend to my family commitments without fear of repercussion, while at the same time, being held accountable to my results within the company.” -.Sales Manager
Candidates looking for a stable company to utilize their skills as a Business Development Consultant or as a Sales Professional should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
We review every resume carefully and respond to almost 50% of all applicants. We are eager to hear from serious Sales Professionals and Business Development Consultants looking for a stable income with endless upside potential.
Other eDiscovery Job Openings: