Technical Sales Engineer – Sales Support
CloudNine Discovery is a rapidly growing Houston based electronic discovery software and legal services company. If you’re an A player inside sales professional with a passion for technology, here is your chance to join a team of energetic, dynamic, fun, industry-leading professionals! If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are an energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and are an intelligent, creative, self-motivated problem solver, then this is the BIG opportunity you have been waiting for!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?
It’s a great time to join the software and services team of our three time Inc. 5000 company. Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1000 companies and Am Law 100 Law Firms in a small business environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN doing it. Your creativity and energy are what we need. Visit our Core Values page to see why our employees enjoy coming to work!
At CloudNine Discovery, people do not have “jobs;” they have responsibilities. We are proud of the statement, “It’s all about the right people.” Attitude, Character and Enthusiasm (ACE) is important to our company culture where our people feel the fun, and the passion, as well as the care for one another. Our engaged, high performing team works hard to make it all about the right people and treating people right.
Compensation: Base + Commission (No Cap) + Profit Sharing.
- Assist Sales Team by providing online software demonstrations
- Provide software training to end clients
- Assist sales team with contracts and pricing
- Assist sales team with proposals
- Increase sales by up-selling and providing AMAZING customer service, always exceeding the customer’s expectations
- Resolve any client issues or concerns in a timely manner
- Receive orders over the telephone
- Accurate and precise data entry related to sales, customer requests, and customer issues
- Ensure each client you speak to is extremely happy and satisfied
- Administrative duties: filing, data entry, create memos, receiving troubleshooting requests and create reports
- 40 hour work week
- 8am to 5pm, or 9am to 6pm shift
- Must be available to provide phone support on weekends
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience working as sales engineer or technical support.
- Ambitious, Goal Driven, and possess a Positive Attitude.
- Bachelors degree preferred – great opportunity for recent college graduates.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual and respectful of others’ schedules and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Highly organized team player, able to prioritize activities and multi task
- Base + Commission (no cap)
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
Office Location: 14655 Northwest Freeway, Ste 135, Houston, Texas 77040
“I love working for CloudNine Discovery! As an employee in the Technical Support department, I spend most of my time in front of a computer, helping our clients. Having worked in a Customer Service environment previously, I understand how daunting helping unhappy customers can be every day. But that just isn’t the case at CloudNine. This company really does take to heart their core value of “Have Fun at Work!” Not only do we all have fun, but when a problem comes in, it is handled with collaborative effort, and I never feel like I have been thrown to the proverbial wolves. Here at CloudNine, the family values and unending support from Executive Management trickle down through the rest of the company to make every employee feel welcome, supported and at home. I am really grateful to have found a company that will nurture and support my development in my chosen field.” –.Technical Support Representative
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Other eDiscovery Job Openings: