Technical Support Specialist – Help Desk Representative
Would you be open to explore a situation if it were clearly superior to what you’re doing today? If so, you came to the right place.
CloudNine Discovery is a rapidly growing Houston based electronic discovery software and legal services company. If you’re an A player technical support professional with a passion for technology, here is your chance to join a team of energetic, dynamic, fun, industry-leading professionals! If you thrive in a fast paced environment, are an energetic professional with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and are an intelligent, creative, self-motivated problem solver, then this is the BIG opportunity you have been waiting for!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?
It’s a great time to join our eDiscovery software and services team. Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1000 companies in a small business environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN doing it. Your creativity and energy are what we need. Visit our Core Values page to see why our employees enjoy coming to work!
At CloudNine Discovery, people do not have “jobs;” they have responsibilities. We are proud of the statement, “It’s all about the right people.” Attitude, Character and Enthusiasm (ACE) is important to our company culture where our people feel the fun, and the passion, as well as the care for one another. Our engaged, high performing team works hard to make it all about the right people and treating people right.
Compensation: Base + Bonus
Technical Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot user reported software issues, and assist in the successful resolution of those issues.
- Provide technical support to the user community via telephone, email, online chat and remote access technology.
- Prioritize work and address multiple tasks concurrently.
- Assist Sales Team by providing online software demonstrations.
- Customer Service to provide software training to end clients.
- Help Desk Support to resolve any client issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Accurate and precise data entry related to technical support, customer requests, and customer service issues.
- Ensure each client you provide help desk support for is extremely happy and satisfied, by providing the best customer service possible.
- Administrative duties: provide data entry, create trouble tickets, receive troubleshooting requests and create reports.
- Collaborate with the software Development Team to create effective strategies and tactics for providing technical support.
- Provide AMAZING SERVICE to customers and prospects by anticipating their needs and finding creative solutions to their issues.
- Utilize innovative technologies such as GoToMeeting & Salesforce.com to maximize your customer support.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a technical support consultant role, customer service or help desk engineer position.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – great opportunity for recent college graduates.
- Technically adept with experience or interest in supporting customers over the telephone.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual and respectful of others’ schedules and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong technical skills including database and software experience.
- Ambitious, Goal Driven, and possess a Positive Attitude.
- Expertise in some, or all, of these additional tools: Word, Access, Power Point, Excel, Internet Explorer, Acrobat, Text Pad, etc.
- Ability to manage priorities and expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral skills and a keen level of attention to detail.
- Must be client focused with the ability to develop good relationships.
- Highly organized team player.
- Base + Bonus Plan
- Profit Sharing Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
Office Location: 14655 Northwest Freeway, Ste 135, Houston, Texas 77040
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or recruiters, please.