HOUSTON, TX AND LEGALTECH WEST COAST, LOS ANGELES – May 16, 2011 – Trial Solutions, a leading end-to-end litigation support technology and eDiscovery software and services company, announces it will be previewing its updated online review tool, OnDemand® Version 10, at LegalTech® West Coast 2011 at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles May 17th and 18th, before releasing the product for general availability on May 21st.
OnDemand is the leader in self-service, online eDiscovery review. Efficient and cost-effective, OnDemand Version 10 greatly improves user flexibility, navigation and control. OnDemand includes new and enhanced features such as:
- Intuitive Interface – Provides easier navigation, less scrolling, and improved ease-of-use.
- Improved Search Form – Enables unlimited number of index criteria, enhancing search criteria flexibility.
- Tag Complete Family Groups – Introduces a new capability to tag complete family groups and ensures no files are left behind in production.
- Control Viewable Fields – Secures database rights for project administrators, providing greater flexibility to manage fields for specific types of users.
- Hold/Release Batches Loaded via SelfLoader – Allows batches loaded via SelfLoader to be set “On Hold” to be reviewed before they are released to general database users.
Brad Jenkins, President and CEO of Trial Solutions, remarked, “We continue to be on the leading edge of eDiscovery by leveraging thoughtful client feedback to produce innovation. These new enhancements to OnDemand reflect our responsiveness and commitment to excellence, resulting in intuitive technology specifically designed for the end-user’s benefit.”
OnDemand is delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) via the Internet with no long term software license and maintenance fees, no setup fees, no per user fees and no hardware to purchase or manage. You simply pay a per GB fee for the time that you want to store and review your documents.
For more information about OnDemand, visit: http://www.trialsolutions.net/online.htm
About Trial Solutions
Trial Solutions, an electronic discovery software and services company in Houston TX, assists corporations and law firms in the collection, processing and review of electronic data. Trial Solutions developed OnDemand®, an online eDiscovery review application which is currently used by over fifty of the top 250 law firms. Trial Solutions also offers FirstPass®, an early case assessment and first-pass review application. Both applications are offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS), where Trial Solutions licenses the applications to customers for use and provides access via the Internet.
Trial Solutions provides litigation support services in over 90 metropolitan areas throughout the United States and Canada. The company’s blog, eDiscovery Daily, is a trusted information resource in the legal industry. Follow us on Twitter @trialsolutions. For more information about Trial Solutions and OnDemand, please visit http://www.trialsolutions.net/.