Regional Sales Director - Inside Sales
CloudNine Discovery is a rapidly growing Houston based
electronic discovery software and legal services company. If you're
an A player inside sales professional with a passion for
technology, here is your chance to join a team of energetic,
dynamic, fun, industry-leading professionals! If you thrive in a
fast paced environment, are an energetic professional with
outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and are an
intelligent, creative, self-motivated problem solver, then this is
the BIG opportunity you have been waiting for!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD FUN AT WORK?
It's a great time to join our eDiscovery software and services
team. Get all the benefits of working with Fortune 1000 companies
in a small business environment. Not only do we take pride in what
we do, we have FUN doing it. Your creativity and energy are what we
need. Visit our Core Values page to see why our employees
enjoy coming to work!
At CloudNine Discovery, people do not have "jobs;" they have
responsibilities. We are proud of the statement, "It's all about
the right people." Attitude, Character and Enthusiasm (ACE) is
important to our company culture where our people feel the fun, and
the passion, as well as the care for one another. Our engaged, high
performing team works hard to make it all about the right people
and treating people right.
Compensation: Base + Commission (No Cap) + Profit
- Prospect and close new business by making cold calls,
leveraging existing customer referrals and hosting online meetings
with interested law firms and corporations in your territory.
- Make 3 - 5 web presentations daily.
- Make at least 25 prospecting calls daily.
- Work as a team with a customer service specialist assigned to
your territory to effectively manage your regional territory with
the goal of maximizing regional growth in new client acquisitions
and current client reorders.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to develop effective
strategies and tactics for sales growth for your territory.
- Provide AMAZING SERVICE to customers and prospects by
anticipating their needs and finding creative solutions to the
challenges of their business.
- Follow up on email sales leads and customer requests.
- Resolve any client issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Engage new customers utilizing your charismatic personality to
build customer loyalty.
- Utilize your nurturing and generous attributes to ensure the
customer is taken care of from initial contact, to closing and
throughout the business relationship.
- Utilize innovative technologies such as GoToMeeting &
Salesforce.com to maximize your customer outreach and branding
efforts with prospective and current clients.
- Develop and execute email marketing promotions to drive new
- Create sales presentations and host webinars.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Professional Selling or 3+ years' experience working
as an inside sales representative.
- Bachelor's degree preferred - great opportunity for recent
- Experience or interest in closing sales over the
- Ambitious, Goal Driven, and possess a Positive Attitude.
- Business to Business sales experience preferred.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Punctual and respectful of others' schedules and meet deadlines
in a timely manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Technically adept
- Highly organized team player
- Ability to work an eight (8) hour shift, shifts may start as
early as 7AM and end as late as 8PM. Shifts are determined by the
time zone of your assigned territory.
- Base + Commission (no cap)
- Profit Sharing Bonus Program
- Territory Growth Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Long Term Disability
Office Location: 14655 Northwest Freeway,
Ste 135, Houston, Texas 77040
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com. No phone calls
or recruiters, please.
Other eDiscovery Job Openings: