CloudNine Discovery, one of the nation's fastest growing cloud
storage and electronic discovery providers, is expanding its
Houston based software development team. Please check our job
Software Developer Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• HTML 5 and
Web Application development
• Develop and maintain applications, tables and procedures
• Resolve any issues or bugs in applications
• Work on Database Design
• Work on Table Design/Structure
• Document complex procedures in the developer knowledge base
Skills and Experience Required:
degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Must have a firm grasp of:
• JQuery UI
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Prioritize work and address multiple tasks
• Troubleshoot reported issues, ensuring the successful execution of processes
• Provide support to the user community via technical problem analysis and resolution
• Must have commitment to quality and customer
• Must have ability to work effectively under stressful conditions
• Must work well independently or in a team environment
• Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, high energy work environment
• Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with an attention to detail.
Interested candidates for jobs
should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls
or recruiters, please.
Other eDiscovery Job Openings:
Easy to Learn and Use Apps
Simplified Pricing with No User Fees
Secure Tier IV Data Center
Service that Puts our Clients “on cloud nine"
Sign up to receive eDiscovery Daily's articles via email or add the RSS feed to your newsreader of choice.