Technical Support Job Opportunies with our Litigation Support Firm
We are looking for the 'right
people' to join our team in the following roles...
...Experienced Technical Support
CloudNine Discovery, one of the nation's fastest growing
computer forensics and electronic discovery providers, is expanding
its Houston based litigation support, production, sales and project
management teams. Please check our job openings below:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong communication skills (80% of this job will be
communicating with clients through phone, email and support
- Ability to respond to client requests and support issues in a
- Ability to learn new pieces of software in order to offer
support for that software
- Host demos and walk clients through software installs
- Perform software installations on client machines
- Ongoing testing of new and current product software
- Troubleshoot software issues and develop knowledgebase
- Networking support and troubleshooting
Skills and Experience
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be quality oriented.
- Must be eager and have the ability to learn new skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
is required. Advanced knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Windows Server (2003/2008)
- Experience with Windows client environments (XP, Vista,
- Experience with MS Windows, DOS commands, Batch files, CD\DVD
burning, and Zip utilities is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, SQL and VBA is a plus.
- Experience with electronic discovery software is a plus.
- College Degree and various hardware skills (swapping hard
drives and using common peripheral devices) is a plus.
- Should have general technical knowledge over a wide area with
the ability to perform detailed troubleshooting and learn
customized proprietary software.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Litigation support services experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with
an attention to detail.
Interested candidates for jobs
should fax or email their resume to 713-462-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls
or recruiters, please.
Other Litigation Support Job