FREE Case Lifecycle Offerings – Litigation Support Ecosystem®
The Litigation Support Ecosystem from CloudNine Discovery includes free offerings that encompass the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) stages.
E-Discovery Best Practices from Identification through Production. The following services and offerings are provided at no cost to our clients.
For more information on any of our free offerings, or to speak with an eDiscovery expert, please contact us at 713-462-6464, or complete our Contact Form.
FREE Identification Offerings
- First 7 Days Checklist (EX: When a case is filed, several activities must be completed within a short period of time (typically within the first 7 to 10 days after filing) to enable you to assess the scope of the case, where the key electronically stored information (ESI) is located and whether to proceed with the case or attempt to settle with opposing counsel.)
- Custodian Identification & Interview Questionnaire
FREE Preservation Offerings
- Litigation Hold Sample Letter
- Preservation Checklist
FREE Collection Offerings
- Computer Forensic Collection Questionnaire
- Collection Checklist
FREE Data Analysis Offerings
- Early Data Assessment & File Inventory
- Metadata Inventory of Potentially Relevant ESI (Electronically Stored Information)
FREE Data Processing Offerings
- E-Discovery Processing Questionnaire & Best Practices Consulting
- No Risk Trial Offer – Up to 100 GBs of Free Native Processing on first data set
FREE Review Offerings
FREE Production Offerings
- Sample load file customization
To learn more about the benefits of CloudNine Discovery’s free case life-cycle offerings, please click here to contact us or call us at 713-462-6464 for more information.